CAS Textbook Ordering Tutorial
It’s easy to order your textbooks from the Campus Store, just follow the instructions below:
You will need the Department name /Course number/ Section number for each course you are enrolled in.
Example: BIB / 101 / sect. 6 / 8 or BIO / 103D / sect.1
First time users will need to create a Campus Store Account per instructions on the log in page.
- Select: Ordering Online from Textbooks main page
- Read and acknowledge terms policy
- Select: Department/s
- Select: Course number/s
- Select: Section number
- Text material will populate
- View and make your text selections
- Select from New / Used / Rental / eBook
- Select Shopping Cart when you have completed your selections. Review and make changes if needed.
- Continue to check out. Use Bethel University student charge, Visa or MC for payment. (Used prices is calculated once your order is filled and processed).
- Enter information in the “Order Comments” box if special attention is needed to complete your order.
Your text book order will be charged to your account, and you will be contacted when your order has been processed.